Weightlifting
10/26/2021
I am insanely passionate in weightlifting. The past six months it has become basically addicting to me. I love weightlifting because it is a major stress reliever, as well as it makes me feel good about myself. Seeing progress after a few weeks is the best feeling in the world. My best friend, Scott got me into weight lifting. I wanted to go to the gym and was never sure what to do so he invited me to workout with him. From those workouts I learned enough to start branching out on my own and learning more. This is the first hobby I have ever truly had that I want to continue to learn as much as I can. When I started lifting I spent a ton of time researching workouts, and what different supplements do for your body. One thing I learned is a lot of girls in weightlifting refuse to touch is creatine because they think it will make them too bulky. Creatine won't make you bulky; creatine builds endurance and strength by supplying energy. I also learned BCAAs keep muscles from getting sore and supply energy to those muscles, BCAAs are most effective to use during a workout.
Hey Ashley!
ReplyDeleteI'm soo happy to hear that you found a hobby and that you're passionate about it. Many times people usually never find something that fits them or that they want to continue to learn about. It's very nice to know that you found it! Sometimes it takes another person, such as your friend, to help you to find what you really like. I can't wait to see where you go with this journey and you're already off to an amazing start.